i~HD invites applications from the following organisations to join as full members, as defined in its Articles of Association.
- Patient associations, citizen, family and carer associations
- Health professional associations
- Social care provider associations
- Clinical, clinical research and health informatics research and educational organisations
- Healthcare providers and Healthcare provider associations
- National health, care, eHealth and research decision makers
- Electronic health (eHealth) competence centers
- Third party health and care payers, commissioners
- EHR system and applications vendors
- Medical Device vendors
- Pharma, Bio-tech
- Health data brokers and analytics companies
- Standards development organisations
- Multi-national decision makers
Members will be entitled to vote in our General Assembly, to nominate and elect to the i~HD Executive Board which will determine its strategic direction, core activities, approve the annual budget and set the membership fees.
Further details about how to join, including the membership fees per organisation category and the application forms, will be available from this page at a later date.