i~HD warmly welcomes membership from all kinds of organisation active in health care and clinical research, and organisations that develop products and services that enable the creation and use of health data.
Discover how the reuse of high-quality trustworthy health data can help you reach your goals.
As an i~HD member you will get the opportunity to:
- contribute to i~HD’s policy making through an advisory role in our General Assembly
- vote in our General Assembly, to nominate and elect to the i~HD Executive Board which determines its strategic direction
- represent and defend your stakeholder group and propose new initiatives that are of interest to the further development of i~HD’s mission and vision, hence also take an active role in the development of the European health data ecosystem
- exchange knowledge as a member of our taskforces and committees
- get a privileged contact with our European experts and thought leaders
- showcase your expertise and gain visibility through our public events and communications channels
Special advantages for paying members
- A ‘costs-only’ 4-hour workshop organised at your company premises, at any location in Europe. A wide range of health data topics are available, e.g. a customised tutorial on GDPR compliance for data reuse (*)
- Gain the best insights from our European experts
- Discounted fees for i~HD conferences and services
- Indirect access to 3500 contacts in EU hospitals and hospital federations
How to apply?
Please inform us of your interest by completing our membership application form. You can fill in the pdf form digitally or manually. After printing and signing the form, you can mail the scanned document to Geert Thienpont. Do not hesitate to add more comments in your mail.
You can consult our membership fees here.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our community.
(*) for members paying an annual membership fee of € 25000