i~HD proudly presents seven webinars in 2021: GDPR for tomorrow’s health data-driven innovation.
Join our webinar series which will offer you an exclusive insight into the GDPR’s impact on health data issues. The speakers, ranging from experts working across industry, academia, and health care, will share their knowledge on key aspects of data protection in the field of healthcare innovation and discuss practical experience and solutions, best practices, and codes of conduct when it comes to compliance, data breaches, Artificial Intelligence and more.
What can you learn from our GDPR Programme?
- How does the GDPR impact on the collection, storage, and uses of health data?
- What are the steps required to develop a GDPR-compliant health data pipeline?
- How should you conduct a Data Protection Impact Assessment?
- What safeguards does the GDPR require when capturing, analysing, or sharing data?
- What are good practices when wording consent forms, transparency notices?
- What code of conduct should your staff adopt when working with health data?
- How can you protect against data breaches and their stringent penalties?
- What are the best methods to anonymise health data?
- How to develop next generation data analytics complying with the GDPR with a view on the forthcoming new AI Regulation and Data Governance Act?
This is how our Webinar Programme will look like:
|16/09/2021||How does the GDPR apply to health data?|
|28/09/2021||Setting up a GDPR-compliant data collection, and processing pipeline|
|08/10/2021||Patient and participate consent, transparency notices, and data subject rights|
|15/10/2021||Data protection safeguards, threats, and breaches|
|15/11/2021||Anonymisation and pseudonymisation|
|23/11/2021||Regulatory compliance for AI development|
|09/12/2021||Ask the GDPR experts!|