Ramit is looking for a Health Software Auditor
Job title: Half-time, full-time, freelance (2-3 days/week), consulting (2-3 days/week), … open for discussion
Employment type: Full-time
Seniority level: At least 5 years’ work experience
Keywords: eHealth; Software; Quality assurance; Functional testing; Information Technology
Company Industry: Hospital and healthcare; Health information technologies and services; Health data information
RAMIT has developed methods and tools to assess the quality of software used by general practitioners, self-employed nurses, physiotherapists, … The organisation executes the software evaluations on request of the Belgian government.
The software will be audited and conformance needs to be assessed against well-defined functional and technical software requirements. Therefore, it is important that the candidate has a background in medicine or health sciences with a strong interest in IT.
You will contribute to following aspects of the label.be service, which is a collaboration of RAMIT with the Belgian government:
- Performing Software Tests
- Project scoping, preparation and planning
- Explaining the audits to parties involved, being doctors, lawyers, …
- Follow-up after an assessment by promoting and defining improvement strategies
- Presenting the service e.g. at conferences, workshops or meetings
- This position will report to RAMIT’s president and a collaborating professor in Medical Informatics, both based in the office in Ghent
- MSc degree, preferably in medicine or health sciences, and/or in computer sciences, or equivalent.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- 5+ years experience, preferably in a medical context (as a physician, nurse, physiotherapist, …)
- Experience with electronic patient records
- Experience with software testing
- Familiar with quality assurance in a software or (health) data context
- Capable to manage projects independently from a to z
- Excellent analytical skills and a good problem solver
- Strong presentation and communication skills, verbally and written
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to explain complex analytical concepts to people from other disciplines
- Fluency in English and Dutch and/or French is mandatory
- Independent and well-organized, demanding high quality of your own work
- Interest in academic and/or project-based research activities
- Demonstrated experience in handling professional communications such as via email, report writing, analysis of data (e.g. via spreadsheets) will be required.
- In order to fit in a small, dynamic and European team in an exciting and challenging environment, we expect from you as a team member: 100% engagement, flexibility, stress-resistant, self-assessment, team worker, striving for quality, humor and positive thinker.
The successful candidate will:
- have the chance to join one of the leading non-for-profit European institutes facilitating the uses of health data for a better healthcare.
- be involved in pioneering activities, working with multiple health and research stakeholders across Europe.
- have a competitive salary package in line with her/his experience in the sector.
If you are Interested in this position, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on: 03 June 2019