EHR2EDC leverages a pre-competitive industry collaboration that brings together global industry actors to improve data sharing for research. This project scales up and adds value to InSite™, a clinical research technology platform developed by the IMI EHR4CR project to facilitate secondary use of hospital EHR data.
The work package structure
- WP1: Enable Healthcare to Research Interoperability
- WP2: Secure regulatory Compliance: Data Privacy, and Data Acceptability by Design
- WP3: Translation of the consortium requirements into the EHR2EDC software
- WP4: Initiating and Maintaining Hospitals Engagement
- WP5: program communication and design of the validation study